Thursday, May 7, 2009

My first blog (will it be the last???)

Finally, after months of procrastination I have decided to write a blog. In a b-school, writing blogs has more or less become a norm (yours truly being a deviationJ).

According to me, b-school students can be divided into 3 broad categories:

  1. Students who are regular with their blog and have an opinion on almost everything (e.g. whether hostel washing machines should be top loading or front loading)
  2. Students who start to write in a gush of excitement, and with time their posts decreases just as their hairline
  3. Students who neither write nor allow others to write ( I was one of themJ)

So you might wonder why is it that all of a sudden a person like me decided to write. Well, the answer to this is my elder brother. After reading his beautifully scripted blog, I was inspired to write. (I know what you are thinking, I have moved to the 2 category)

So friends I shall try my level best to be regular (would share only legitimate opinions). In case you have any suggestions/feedback, kindly keep it with yourselfJ.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment